In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is data that can be related to you personally, for example name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. If we wish to use contract service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
1. Name and contact of the company data protection office
Responsible for data processing within the meaning of Article 4 No. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Artebas Consulting GmbH
Altenkessel Str. 17,B5
Phone +49 (0) 681 94007723
2. Contact by e-mail or via a contact form
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data you provide (such as your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal retention requirements.
3. Type and Purpose of the collection and storage of personal data
When you visit our website, personal data is collected and stored.
The browser in your terminal device automatically sends messages to the server of our website as soon as you call up our website http://www.artebas.com. We temporarily store the following information concerning you automatically without your cooperation in a so-called log file:
IP address of the inquiring computer, sate and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the requirements (specific page), access status/http status code, amount of data transferred in each case, the website from which the request comes, the browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software
The data is stored until it is automatically deleted.
The processing is carried out for the following purposes:
- To ensure the correct connection of the website
- Ensuring the comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability and for other administrative purposes
Processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the DS-GVO. We have a legitimate interest in the collection and processing of data. This follows from the purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will data be processed or collected in order to draw conclusions about your person.
4. Transfer of data
We only transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
(1) You have given your express consent to this
(2) The transfer is necessary in order to assert, exercise or defend claims against you and no overriding interest worthy of protection can be assumed in the non-disclosure
(3) We are legally obliged to pass on the data
(4) The disclosure is necessary for the execution of the contract with you
5. Your rights as a data subject within the meaning of the DS-GVO
You have the right:
- to be informed about your personal data processed by us, including the right to be informed about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, categories of recipients of your data, the planned duration of storage, to have the above-mentioned data corrected or deleted, to have the above-mentioned data restricted in their processing or to object to their processing, to lodge a complaint, to be informed about the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, to be informed about their details;
- on immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO, as long as it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh yours;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another responsible party;
- to revoke at any time the consent you have once given, with the consequence that we may no longer continue to process the data based on this consent in the future; and
- on complaint to a data protection supervisory authority of your choice. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our company for this purpose.
The supervisory authority at our headquarters is:
Independent Data Protection Centre Saarland
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 10 26 31
Phone: (0681) 94781-0
Fax: (0681) 94781-29
6. Right of objection
Under Art. 21 DS-GVO, you are entitled to object at any time to the processing of your personal data that is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. e or f) DS-GVO, insofar as your reasons for objecting arise from your particular situation. If you object to direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying a special situation.
To exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient
7. Data security
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, unauthorized access, loss or destruction.
In addition to the data mentioned under 3., cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookies (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
(1) Transient cookies
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables the computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(2) Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(3) Browser settings
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
(4) Anti Spam Cookies
The AntiSpam cookies used are not collected by the browser itself, but by its plug-in called Akismet. They collect information (user IP address, user agent, referrer, website URL and the comment itself) about visitors who leave comments on websites.
- social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing and LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. If you visit our site, no personal data will be passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the initial letter or logo of the provider on the box. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under 3. of this declaration will be transmitted. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we responsible for the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 DS-GVO.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information
(a) Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Avenue, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing, New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; https://www.xing.com/terms. German law applies, excluding international private law and the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), which has been incorporated into German law.
10. Actuality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This privacy statement was created in June 2020 and is currently valid.